Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Reality or Fantasy? Tell Me....

What does it feel like deep inside me?
Can you feel the warmth of my love?
As you go deep inside of me?
Whisper in my ear, tell me
what did you miss?
It’s been awhile since we were in Bliss.
Now put your tongue inside me
Make me wetter than I have ever been for you.
Can you get inside my dome?
From the lashing I am taking from you?
I need you to fill me up with Ur Love.
Its so fuckin deep being here with you
Inside my soul
I quiver and I beg to be set free
Yeah you got a nice job,
and you have a nice House 2
What does it mean,
If you don’t have someone to share it with?
I give you my love and my open soul is yours for the taken.
I like to watch your head move as you tempt me.
Barren was my soul until you came,
and took me away on the rise of tidal waves deep within me.
Pure caramel delight you are,
my milk chocolate melts within you,
Swirl our pleasure into one formation
Called hope together forever...
Tell Me
I’m the one you seek
and that I will be the one forever in your dreams.
Written By:
{Blkluv4evr}
01/02/12 09:47 PM
Copyrights {Protected}


1 comment:

  1. Accentuate my mind make love to my soul take a moment to let the mellow flow the dew that pours from my loins is the moisturizer for your being allow it to seep thru penetrate your heart like a cupids arrow deep between the very core of your spirit all which takes times let it flow from the heart but enter thru the mind

    ReplyDelete